How Coaching Partnerships Work
I support people in moving forward on their individual journey of personal, professional, social and spiritual development. I enter into a partnership with you, without an agenda. The focus of a coaching session is on you, establishing who you are, and what you want to achieve in your life. Together we establish a vision for your life. We work to identify gaps between where you are today and where you want to be. We develop strategies to help you reach your goals and identify any challenges or obstacles that may prevent you from doing so.
As a client you:
- make a commitment to a regular coaching schedule
- are prepared to share the vision you have for your life
- are willing to learn and discover things about yourself
- focus on what is a priority for you and come to the coaching session prepared to work
- are willing to undertake action to achieve your goals
- advise me in advance when you are unable to make a scheduled appointment.
As your coach I will:
- be your partner to help you achieve your goals
- focus on your agenda for the coaching sessions
- encourage you to achieve your best
- challenge you to “stretch yourself” whilst leaving the final choice for action to you
- ask powerful questions to help you gain clarity about the current situation and your goals and actions
- listen with compassion and be your sounding board for ideas
- help you succeed.
In addition I will:
- ask you to fill in a “Weekly Prep Form” that will cover your wins for the previous weeks, your current challenges and areas you want to focus on in the coaching session
- require you to sign a contract that outlines our coaching agreement and covers fees and procedures.
Why not try the coaching experience firsthand? What have you got to lose? Contact me!